8.01.2009

Willow Branch Project



I made this back in May and June before we moved. At our Murray apartment, we had tons of willow trees. There are always branches on the ground. I've always wanted to do something with them, but it took awhile to figure out what. Then for mother's day I got some neat plates that were from Target, but purchased at Ross. And I needed a centerpiece to match. I gathered the willow branches, spray painted them with a matte black (1$ at Walmart), and I bought the vase last year at a garage sale for 50 cents. Then I bought the Black marbles and white mix for 1.99 each at Robert's. A very cheap and fun arrangement. It's the only decor we have at our current place because I didn't want to pack it up and worry about the willow branches breaking. So much fun!

No comments: