1.08.2010

Let It Snow!


This was a Christmas gift for my mom. I prefer to frame the embroidery as opposed to a pillow.  Maybe because I like to give the frames a make over! I used a font and traced my image onto muslin. I have so  many embroidery projects I haven't shared. I was making them for each of my cousin's children, then it became a little daunting, so I haven't done any for almost 3 years now, and would have 6 to do! I know only six, but I don't have enough follow through I guess. One day I will do them, but in light of one of my resolutions, I need to finish one project before I start the next, and I have 3 projects I'm in the middle of that I started the new year with! So maybe I can make that a goal for this year, is to get caught up on those, but in due time of course!

1 comment:

Liz said...

that is adorable!