1.04.2010

Mini Occasion Catalog

I'm going to try to post more, but the holidays I just got soo busy! I have to take pictures still of all the Christmas gifts I made!

In the meantime, the mini occasions catalog is out! To see it, go to Stampin' Up! here.

I am in LOVE with a lot of things, but my top few are:
1. Sweet Pea Stitched Felt- they are the cutest felt flowers with stitches accenting them! 2.Vintage Vogue stamp set, just too cute, and I can see so many possibilities all ready! 3. Extra Large Two-step Bird punch -- again, so many possibilities! I can't wait to get any or all of these! However with Sale-a-bration around the corner, I'm waiting to place my order. (Sale-a-bration usually happens in the middle/end of February-not being a demo anymore I don't know the exact dates-when you order 50$ of product you get a free set or other goodies from the Sale-a-bration catalog. Best deal of the year I think!)

Stay tuned for stamped art, embroidery, necklaces and I need to finish my design board for applying to school, I share the finished product with that too.

Happy New Years!

No comments: