5.13.2011

{Gardening} It's finally warm enough!

I've spent some time "in the garden" today!

I bought some violas, thyme and rosemary today. I bought seeds for Basil, cilantro and nasturtiums (because those are easy to grow) and had a  Gerber daisy plant to pot that my husband bought about a month ago, and bachelor button seeds from the kids from Mother's Day. There are a few things growing in the vast collection of pots that I don't know what they are, but they look nice! The previous chives came back over a month ago, I've been using them like crazy. 

I still have a lot of work to do digging these pots out, and cleaning out all the leaves from the fall and blossoms that are flying every where now, and figuring out what to do with the pots where the bottom has broken right off! But It's starting to look nice! I can't wait!

No comments: