5.20.2011

Projects

Well, I have lots of fun little projects I'm working on!

 I got a few progress pictures but I made the horribly stupid mistake  however there was an accident and I dropped my camera! While open, lens side down on to cement! We have a nice SLR film camera, but again, that's film, so time and money to develop the photos! So it may be a month before I get more pictures! Anywho..... Here is a snap shot of what I'm working on!

 I'm LOVING this bright yellow that you can see everywhere! So time to give a few things a spring makeover! I've had these candle sticks for years and have loved them. But they were starting to feel dated and needed a new color. I have since finished these, sanded them down and they look amazing!


Next up the old little watering can needs some yellow love!!!!

1 comment:

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

These are so cute. I'm so happy that yellow is back!

Warmly, Michelle