6.30.2008

From the Kitchen Of:


This is one of my newer stamp sets that I haven't had much time to play with. It is called 'From the Kitchen of'. We will use this when we have our Pampered Chef and Stampin UP! party, we still have to pick a date. I've had fun with it so far. I stamped the main image on white and mounted it on Certainly Celery. I colored the cherries with my stampin write markers of CC and Real Red.I stamped the words from the kitchen of on Real Red, and used the 1" circle punch, and mounted on the stamp. Then I used the black and white ribbon and simply stapled it on the card. I will make more of these too. I just am busy lately, but with all the family drama over on my side, Jeff's family is in town for the week before they move to Michigan, so I'm expecting a lot of time will be spent with them.

No comments: