6.15.2008

Upcoming Events!

We will not be doing the combined Stampin' UP! and Pampered Chef party in July. My sil that demos for PC, is moving only a few days after we originally scheduled it from Fort Collins to Michigan! So, we will post pone that until further notice!

However, we are going to have a Catalog party! Come and see the new Fall and Winter Idea Book and Catalog 2008-2009 and see projects and ideas with the newest products and come and do a few make and takes! Monday, August 11th, at 6pm. (Location undecided at this time)

The new catalog will be selling for 10$ each (when available August 11th), and I will be GIVING AWAY the remainder of my stock of the Spring and Summer Collection Catalog while supplies last! I have kept all my catalogs, and I love going back and looking at them for color palette ideas, and ideas for older stamp sets I have, I get ideas for layouts, and many things like that, so they definitely handy! So, if you want a free catalog, give me a call or email me! katiejohale@gmail.com

No comments: