11.13.2010

Best Things in Life are Free

Or really cheap! I'm so excited I had to tell everyone about my super find today! I made a quick trip to Wal Mart this morning for a couple things, and found that since last night, they clearance priced their BH&G items even lower!!! Small gourds and pumpkins, 25 cents!!!! Garlands and swags 1.50,  craft pumpkins 1.50, and mixes (the one I chose had an assortment of leaves, pine cones, berry picks, and 5 faux dried fruit) 1.50!!!! I was sooooo excited! So I got them, and threw them in my decorative bowl (free hand-me-down from my mom). So the lovely arrangement above, cost 2.50! I love it when things are cheap! I would have gotten more, except my hubby didn't return my debit card to me (and I was getting a few things already) and only had a few dollars in cash on me! But Hey a super great deal! It made my day! (hence the many exclamation points!!!!!!) Happy Saturday!

No comments: