1.11.2011

So Many Colors

At the end of next month, we're moving out of our small apartment to a family owned Condo.  Before moving in, we are tearing down 2 wall papered rooms, and repainting almost all of it. Since we are not home owners, this is exciting that we can do a little choosing.

We picked paint yesterday. All of it is going to be the same color with the exception of one bathroom we're not repainting, and the kids bedroom we're painting a very light blue.
 I went to the paint store and spent time narrowing it down. I already knew what I wanted, so it made the process much easier.  I picked the one I liked best, and another top two. Then texted my mom with the one I wanted. She then went to the store. She ended up picked the SAME three that I did! I just think that so cool that we choose the same colors!

The final choice is Behr 740C-2 "Cozy Cottage"

Pictures soon to follow!

1 comment:

Liz said...

have fun! good bye, 90's fruit and minty curtains! :)