3.25.2008

It's Christmas!


Today was like Christmas for me! Is it early or a 2nd? Either way it was Christmas!!! I received my new demonstrator kit in the mail, including 6 stamp sets, 6 new colors, and so much more!
It took me about an hour to assemble all of the stamps sets (and then once done it was 12 am!), but the real fun is just beginning! Once I got them all together, I couldn't decide which to use first. Because of the hour, I only made one card, so here it is! It is using Enjoy Every Moment set, very vanilla and pumpkin pie card stock. The ink colors are Pumpkin Pie, Soft Sky and So Saffron. This was a quick make and pretty simple. I stamped the large flower in PP and SSky. I cut out the PP and attached to the SSky image with a pop-up glue dot. Then the center is stamped with SSaf and used the 1/2 circle punch, then mounted to the image. I pierced the PP card stock before mounting to the card. The rest is self explanatory. It was fun, and I love it (the new set) already! I can't wait to play some more!

No comments: