3.15.2008

My newest Stamp set





Thanks to the Sale-a-Bration, one of my newest stamp sets is Friendship Blooms. Here are a few cards I have made using it.

The first one is using Friendship Blooms and the circles in the back is from Seeing Spots. The papers are Purely Pomegranate, Old olive, and Whisper White. I stamped the flower onto the purely pomegranate paper then embossed it in white. Then the flower is popped up using a pop up glue dot.

The second one is using Purely Pomegranate, Old Olive, and So Saffron. Then notice the tear? I used the Tearing Edge and tore the SS card stock, and that is mounted on the PP. Then I used the coordinated ink colors ands card stock behind the stamped image on the SS to make the colors pop. Only the center of the flower is mounted to the PP cardstock, then I bent the petals outward just a little bit. The PP is then on the card with a pop up glue dot.

1 comment:

Liz said...

i love the new cards you made! and I can comment on your blog! yay!!!