3.26.2008

More fun . . . .




Here are a few more. I've been having a lot of fun lately! I am so excited for my big workshop too! I've been making flyers as well to send to neighbors and friends.

1. Thanks is using Very vanilla and Chocolate Chip card stock, and Chocolate Chip and Soft Sky ink pads. The stamp set is Baroque Motifs. I stamped the imaged twice on the card with SS. Then once in the middle with CC. I rubbed the edges w/ CC. The oval was cut out with Coluzzles. The VV oval I stamped the image w/ the SS, then the words with CC. The brads are the brass color. I placed those with the 2 ovals mounted together, then mounted on the card. Then to finish it a little ribbon.

2. Enjoy every moment is using Certainly Celery and Lavender Lace inks and card stock, and the Enjoy every moment stamp set, and Hot to dot wheel (retired). I also used some glittery embossing powder for the dots and for the center of the little flower in the 'o'

3. This is using Pixie Pink, Pumpkin Pie carstock and inks. The buttons and brads are So Saffron. The background is with Sprinkles stamp set, the words are from Much Appreciated, and the flower is from Be Happy.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Good luck with your new business, I'm sure you'll do great! Just make sure you're not like me, I spend all the money I make from PChef on PChef products... I guess it's not all bad, since it's all stuff we like anyway, right? Anyway, I think all your cards are really cute, and I would love to earn some free stuff. Can I do a catalog show? Email me with the info about the requirements for a show. Can't wait to get recipes from you too!