3.26.2008

More play




I had a chance to play a little more last night, and these are the three I made.

1. enjoy is made with Very Vanilla and Pumpkin Pie card stock, Pixie Pink and Pumkin Pie ink. This has very basic assembly. I stamped enjoy with PPink onto VV card stock. The button is PPie with PPink ribbon tied on top. The wheel is Boho Friend in PPink. I stamped dotted circles over the bordered flowers in PPie to add color. Stamp set it Enjoy every Moment.
2. Thank you is using Very vanilla cardstock and Certainly Celery, Lavender Lace ink pads. I made the background using the stamp from the Sprinkles set and repeated it all over, it is stamped with Chocolate Chip. I then watercolored the flowers with the LL and CC (if you don't know how to do this, it is a favorite technique of mine, let me know, and I can show you!). The Thank You is from Much Appreciated stamp set.
3.Kind is using Regal Rose and Chocolate Chip card stock. All the ink was with Chocolate Chip. This was used with the Baroque Motifs stamp set (one of my FAV's!) I stamped the large image twice. Then with my Stampin' Write marker in CC I added dots around the thinnest lines. For the kind embellishment, I used the marker on the dots that surrounds a flower on another stamp int he Baroque motifs and stamped on another piece of RR paper. Then on a separate piece stamped kind, then punched that out with 1" punch then rubbed the edges with CC. And place with a pop up glue dot in the center of the dotted flowed. Then that is cut out along the edges.Then I cut the CC card stock matched with my cut flower, but then turned it and then mounted to the CC card stock. Then is added with another pop up glue dot.

No comments: