8.22.2008

Holiday Ideas

These are some cards i made last year. Most of them from not SU stamps, but you can apply the same idea to your stamps.
This stamp was a basic 1$ stamp I purchased at Michael's a few years ago. The paper was from a autumn stack I bought last fall. The colors I used were more Mustard card stock and Cool Caribbean (an old "In Color" but you could use Tempting Turquoise instead).
The was using 2 1$ stamps I purchased last holiday season. I used Bashful Blue and Chocolate Chip. This idea can very easily be replicated.

This is paper I purchased at Robert's last year (it's still there, I don't remember who it's by). And some inexpensive embellishments. Then below the printed paper I pierced the paper with a straight line.
The saying is another 1$ stamp. The white is embossed on Bashful Blue.
This is using a retired Stampin' Up! set called Sparkling Season. The ornaments are made using Elmer's glitter glue, then I used long gold barrel type beads for the star. The background has the sparkling tree stampin around in Read Red. The tree is using Green Galore. In other versions of this card, the green paper had white polka dots.

No comments: