8.30.2008

New Stuff!

I got my shipment yesterday (8/29). Perfect timing, I thought I was going to have to wait until Tuesday! I got the scallop edge punch, Heritage Holiday stamp set (pg 7 20.95$) and a couple of In Colors, Pink Pirouette, and Kiwi Kiss, and excited to use them! A small order, but I'm excited to start playing. Hopefully I can get organized on Monday. I've been using my kitchen as my stamping space, but my hubby moved out of his art studio to save some money, now he needs the kitchen dining space. I have to go back to my cramped table in our bedroom. But It's been covered with other items to get out of the way, such as old seasonal decor, my embroidery projects, and other crafting items I've been working on. So hopefully I'll have some fun Christmas card projects for you to do soon!

No comments: