8.29.2008

More 1$ stamps


I love Stampin' Up! but I can't help resisting these 1$ stamps. I got the 3 horizontal ones at Michael's, and the other one at Joann's. They're made by the same company, but different designers. I bought the bobbin ribbon for 1$ too. The grosgrain orange color will be perfect to go with my Halloween cards and scrapbook pages.

In the meantime, I'm awaiting September 1st. That is the date the SU Demonstrators get to preorder from the Holiday Mini Catalog! I love some of the Halloween ones, there is a jumbo wheel that is spooky fence, and it coordinates with a whole set. The Christmas sets are fabulous, and if you love the Flower Fusion, they have felt Snowflakes too! It'll be great! If you've ordered from me before, you'll be getting a catalog in the mail soon! I'm also getting an SU shipment today. It's my first personal order from the new catalog. And what a perfect day for it to arrive! Today is my birthday! I don't think I'll be able to play today though. I have to go to work, and have a little party later, and I am still a bit sick. So, hopefully Monday when its cold and wet outside, I'll feel up for it!

No comments: