8.07.2008

Recipe Exchange Party!



Please join me for a Stampin' Up! recipe exchange
on August 23rd, at 1pm.


We will have a recipe exchange! You can decorate 15 recipe cards with a variety of stamps to choose from (recipe cards provided). You can also make a recipe box! Bring your recipe card and copies to share(I'll let you know the amount to bring a few days before hand). You can come and just share recipes, if you want to make recipe cards, the cost will be 3$, if you want to make a recipe box, the cost is 12$. If you want to make a recipe book (I'll have a sample to show you soon) will be 12$. You will also be able to purchase and see the new catalog!

Please RSVP as soon as possible and let me know what you'd like to participate in. Please bring a sample of your recipe to share. If you have any questions, please let me know. Location is TBA (may be in Murray or Sandy). Please RSVP no later than August 18th.

**Also previously announced party on August 11th will not take place. I have been too ill to have enough time to prepare. Sorry!

No comments: