12.19.2010

Favorite Christmas Movies

Do you have a favorite Christmas movie? Is there one you can watch every day for a month and not tire of it? What are they?



On top of the usual, It's a Wonderful Life, because that's everyone favorite, we LOVE Elf.  My 4 year old loves it, thinks it's so funny.  My husband and I grew up watching Muppet Christmas Carol, and the kids love it. That is one that we watch as often as we can! We love to watch The Family Man at Christmastime. It's the reverse of It's a Wonderful Life.  Mr Krueger's Christmas is older, it has parts that we still giggle and make a little fun of, but it's the best! It has Jimmy Stewart as Mr. Krueger. It's a must see with a wonderful message. Our kids other favorites include Veggie Tales -The Toy that Saved Christmas, Mickey's Christmas Carol, Alvin and the Chipmunks Christmas, and of course the Dora and Sesame Street Christmas shows too.


Hope you are having a fabulous Christmas season, and I hope to share soon some of my crafting! I've started several projects, but simply haven't had time to finish and share them! I'm running out of time too!


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

No comments: