12.09.2010

What's on Your Tree?

I've been so busy working and doing other things, I haven't had time to work on my Christmas craft projects (I have three that are in the brewing stages, so I'll post those soon).

So I'm linking up to Thrifty Decor Chick's Christmas Tree Party! What's on your Christmas tree?

 We have a few Disneyland ornaments because we went to Disneyland on our honeymoon.  The week before Christmas.
 Our wedding was December 19th, one week before Christmas! My mom found this cute ornament for us 8 years ago!
 We have vintage items too. My mother in law made this when my hub was 1.
 My husband has always liked turtles. So we decorated my son's room with turtles, he was a turtle for his first Halloween. So we have a turtle bell.
Our simple tree. It's short but works well in our small home. We also have pears because there is a significance to them from when the hub and I were dating.  And of course we have the babies' first Christmas ornaments.  I love how we'll continue to collect little treasures every year.

No comments: